12.22.2007

WHAT......

Wait what is this a POST! Yes to all my sweat encourager's here is a new post!
I have been very crafty this season and it has felt sooooo good. Crafting (i.e. knitting, sewing, baking) for me is a wonderful balance to everyday life. It may stress me at times because the stitches aren't going right or I baked the cookies too long, but at the end of the craft project I feel so thrilled that I made something and such a peace like I have feed my soul at the same time.
So here is one of the projects that gave me such joy.




I made this for my friend Knit Vicious who is also the organizer for my Chicks with Sticks group. She love skulls and her favorite colors are red and black. As you can see she liked it.

2 comments:

cher said...

Liked it? I LOVE IT!!!
Thanks so much again! Your thoughtfulness gives me the warm fuzzies.
Have a Merry Christmas!!!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.